Hello from Michigan.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jim Winfield

Original poster
Apr 15, 2018
I received a Pit Boss pellet grill for Christmas so I’m just getting around to smoking some meat. So far I’ve done country style ribs, some awesome chicken wings and have a pork loin is on the Pit Boss right now.

I found this site while searching for some recipes. Thanks for a great site.

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the new smoker. Allot of pellet heads are on the site so there's a lot of info.

Chris

I received a Pit Boss pellet grill for Christmas so I’m just getting around to smoking some meat. So far I’ve done country style ribs, some awesome chicken wings and have a pork loin is on the Pit Boss right now.

I found this site while searching for some recipes. Thanks for a great site.

More Michigan people :cool:..
Hope you get in here when you can and show a pic or 2 this spring and summer..
I'm Johnny B from downriver area.
Have fun and be safe!

Welcome Jim. I'm near DTW. This is a great sight and great people with a lot of knowledge.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good evening and welcome to the forum from a cloudy, windy and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky