• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Manitoba

rory mccanuck

Joined Dec 22, 2013
Hello all.

Someone else who is just tired of paying someone for something I can do myself.

The most expensive part of hunting the last few years has been processing the sausage, and while

the results have been good, they haven't been what we've wanted.

I've come here in the hopes of flattening the learning curve a little bit, and look forward to sharing

in my sucesses (hopefully).

Rory

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
Glad you joined us Rory, that is exactly what got me started in this obsessive hobby and I still enjoy it... :welcome1: from North Dakota!

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hello Rory and welcome!  You've found a great clearinghouse of information on smoking, curing, grilling, etc.  If you can't find the answer you're looking for, just ask...someone here is surely to be able to help.

Red

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Rory

Welcome to the forum.  You'll find tons of sausage info here

Gary

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Rory… We don't eat sausage on this site.

JOKING!  We love everything sausage! Lots of great information here to help you.  We look forward to your posts!  Welcome! B

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.