Hello from Manila!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kayab

Original poster
May 25, 2017
Hello! I'm so glad I discovered this forum. I have no experience in smoking at all, but I am definitely excited to start and learn. I am just waiting for my smoker to arrive in June. Meantime I am sourcing supplies so I can start as soon as I get my smoker. I will start with cheese (hehehe) coz it's easy. Then try to make bacon, smoked ribs, and then a brisket real sooooon. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Welcome and lots of good info here.   Spent many a day in Olongapo and Baguio City while I was in the Navy.  Still have friends there.

Reactions: kayab
Thanks! Been reading a lot [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Welcome to SMF Wife & I have a place in Pasay, we just sent a smokey joe to our nephews

Richie 

Hi! Pasay is quite far from where I am. Is your place a restaurant? What's the name, maybe I can visit some time

Ooops my bad! Hope your nephews enjoy their new grill! Lots of supplies in the states. Most stores here are starting to procure grill stuff now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky