1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Liverpool, UK!

Discussion in 'For New Members' started by Tabs, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Hi Everyone,

Started my path to smoking after sampling the delights from a few local smokehouses here in the UK. With my interest piqued, I quickly picked up a small vertical smoker and soon after built my own UDS. Quickly outgrew that and recently picked up a YS640 to cater for larger cooks so I'm here looking for tips, tricks and friendly advice from fellow smokers!

2. link

link Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome, the UK is on my list of places to visit (one day). You will definitely find all the tips and tricks you want here. this is a great forum to learn from. Enjoy!
    Link

3. kruizer

kruizer Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

4. Hello Tabs, love UK. Last year visited England and Wales. In England I savored this incredible smoked Bangers and Mash with vegetables. It was delicious and I really crave that every day!
    That YS640 is sure nice and built like a tank, priced above my wife's smoker price point.

You came to the right forum, enjoy!

5. Welcome tab

6. Thanks y'all!

7. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru

Welcome to the site Tabs, looking forward to seeing some of your cooks - especially the catering jobs.

Chris