Hello from lees summit,mo (kc area)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jastuke

Original poster
Nov 10, 2013
Hi I'm Jamie this was my first year of smoking, did three comps this year including the American royal in which we placed 462 out of 562 not too bad. Just bought a Texas pitmaker vault and am excited to get it.

Hi Jamie and welcome! Glad you joined our group. Congrats on your new pit! Be sure to show it off with some Qview when you can.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Thanks for all the welcoms. Will start posting pics when I get my smoker should be 2 weeks out. Just got a new pitmaker vault

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky