• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from lees summit,mo (kc area)

jastuke

Joined Nov 10, 2013
Hi I'm Jamie this was my first year of smoking, did three comps this year including the American royal in which we placed 462 out of 562 not too bad. Just bought a Texas pitmaker vault and am excited to get it.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hi Jamie and welcome! Glad you joined our group. Congrats on your new pit! Be sure to show it off with some Qview when you can.

Red

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Welcome to SMF Jamie

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
Great to have you here with us Jamie, :welcome1: from North Dakota!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Jamie

Welcom from Alberta

Gary

jastuke

Joined Nov 10, 2013
Thanks for all the welcoms. Will start posting pics when I get my smoker should be 2 weeks out. Just got a new pitmaker vault

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GARY in EAST TEXAS

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.