Hello! From KCMO

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What style of BBQ is the best?

• Kansas City Style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Memphis Style

• Carolina Style

• Texas Style

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to the forum!
smile.gif

Oops! Me thinks I may have offended you Vegan. That wasn't my intent, it was simply a poor attempt at Texas humor. Folks down here are mighty opinionated and I was just pandering to that. Personally I don't believe there is any BBQ style that is bad, they are all just different. The Welcome is genuine though.
NavionJim

I noticed in your Signature, that you state you are an engineer. I am a AutoCAD Tech. (Drafter). What kind of Engineer are you? I'm a Civil Drafter currently but can draft just about anything. Also, with you being an engineer, where do you find the time need to smoke meat?

Welcome and glad to have you. Would like to visit KC. Must admit though I just broke the tie that put NC style over KC and Texas on the poll. I'm in VA but grew up in NC and love the vinegar based NC bbq. Love it all actually but thats my fave. I'm pretty new too so my I can learn some from you. Have learned plenty from this site already.

Howdy Vegan,
I started out life as a pilot and mechanic on the West Coast, I'm an Oregonian by birth and right. I studied engineering in collage got my A&P and FCC ratings back then as well, I'm aeronautics all the way. I Lost my medical 12 years ago and have worked in the MTX / OPS side of the industry ever since. I'm currently an aircraft systems engineer for "a large airline based in Houston TX". They don't care to have their name thrown out there, but you can figure it out I think. I work on avionics, hydraulics, pneumatics, anything mechanical and even some structure if no one else is available. Your right though, I have to make my own time when I can, turn off the cell phone etc. CAD rocks by the way.
Jimbo

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky