Hello from Kansas!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from Mississippi. No mention of a cooler for the beer pops.....Of course from the sounds of things, I'd be laid out on the sectional snoring! Dont forget...Pics or it didnt happen! :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:
Jim
Thank you! I Just posted pics, I think! It looks a bit weird on my phone haha

Reactions: JLeonard
Thanks for sharing! Tasty looking food! Like your setup! And your helper/ couch buddy! My wife just got home from taking a group of people down to the KC, Packer preseason game.

Ryan

Great pictures!! Looks like a feast, well done! Did the puppy at least get a taste?? Sure was looking and hoping!!
Thank you! She sure did. She helped me with the cook, so I gave her her rightful share haha

Thanks for sharing! Tasty looking food! Like your setup! And your helper/ couch buddy! My wife just got home from taking a group of people down to the KC, Packer preseason game.

Ryan
Thank you! That’s awesome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky