Hello From Indiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sgriff49

Fire Starter
Original poster

Hello from Northern Indiana, I have been smoking meat for about 7 years now and love everything about it, but I am still a Nob and join this group to learn from the knowledge on this board! Most of my smoking has been with a Smokey Mountain vertical smoker, but last week I bought a Treager Pro22 series and have to say I am loving my pellet smoker/grill! At the present time I'm curing my first batch of bacon having used the Backwoods Maple Bacon cure, I guess you could say I'm a little nervous being this is my first attempt dry curing and will Hot smoke this batch. So I will be leaning on this forum to guide me through process. I look forward to interacting with this group!

Shannon Griffith
Indiana

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky