Hello from Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ilinismoker

Original poster
Feb 10, 2016
Camp Point
OK I live in Illinois. I don't own a smoker yet but I have been looking at a Cajun Injector XL electric smoker. Is there any modifications for it? Any pro's or con's? Maybe i could get some info on what other use. Thanks ilinismoker

Welcome to the forum. I have a pellet smoker so I can't help you with the Cajun but keep looking. Lots of good info here

Welcome to SMF!

Most guys here with electric smokers have Masterbuilts.

Use the search (magnifying glass at top right) & type in Cajun Injector XL and see what comes up.

Al

welcome1.gif
  Glad to have you on board there are a lot of great guys and gals on here to help you. I can't help much as I have a gasser. Read on Home page the article Initial Greeting to help you get around this great sight.

OK here it is I got a MES 40 after reading reviews on the CI I decided on the MES. It looks like it is better built and on assembly it's put together well. The great thing is that my daughter helped on the assembly.

There's the box.

And that's the smoker want to season it but the air temp is 4*. So it's Going to warm up next week so it's on

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky