Hello From Delaware

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JonathanG

Original poster
Oct 7, 2019
ADA0EDFC-0589-40B3-90D5-2805F8B6F26E.jpeg
I live and smoke in central Delaware. I’m a backyard hobbyist and unrepentant pellet head...

Welcome to the site, glad to have you join up.

Chris

Welcome, Jonathan and thank you for joining. Those are some amazing looking ribs you have there. Looks like you may have a thing or two you can teach us.

Welcome glad to have you on board lot of great guys and gals on here.

Where you located in Delaware.

Warren
Warren, I’m located in Smyrna, Delaware, almost perfectly centered between the Northern and Southern halves of the State.

6C6D9AA1-E569-44E3-8C31-0F52796F2A72.jpeg
778EA259-0199-4397-9D82-3AF2F8EA3493.jpeg
I am feeding my sister’s family today. One nephew is back home from Nebraska and flying for Uncle Sam. One nephew is back from Andrews Airforce Base, loading planes for folks to fly and two nephews still live in state. We get to meet a brand new great niece and a brand new great nephew! The menu is choice CAB Chuck Short Ribs, CAB Prime Packer Brisket, homemade coleslaw, tater salad, and candied onion&bacon, baked beans. I did the ribs yesterday and they finished about 10am. The brisket went on at midnight for two hours on smoke, then bumped to 230F. It should be coming off any moment. The ribs are back on the smoker re-heating...

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Good Morning and a Big Ole Welcome from East Texas and the best Forum on the Web

Nice Ribs Yum !!!

Gary

Reactions: JonathanG
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky