Hello from Croatia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slanina

Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
Croatia
Hello,

I am from Croatia and I liked the forum so I decided to join. I also used to live in US so I brought home a water smoker (that bullet type) over an airplane :) because I missed BBQ, so I make that as well as BBQ sauces, etc. I usually smoke with beech since locally this is used cold smoke meat for preservation, fish, or basically whatever you wish to smoke. Traditionally in my country we usually grill food only over a charcoal or roast for example lamb or pigglet on a spit. 

I also have some questions to clear about sausages/bacon which I will post in relevant forums.

Thanks.

Welcome aboard Slanina. Glad you found us. You're gonna love it here. Lots of great infomation and advice. Not to mention the folks are very friendly and always willing to share. Again,
welcome1.gif
 dobrodošao

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky