Hello From Bubba T

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bubba t

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 8, 2007
South West Utah
Hello my name is Bubba T... and I am addicted to fun. I love food. I like to eat...I get joy out of cooking it to perfection, what ever it is, and then feeding it to my friends and family.
I have about 20 years of Dutch Oven cooking experience with about 700+ ovens under my belt... I get nominated to cook for Work, Church and Social groups on a regular basis... and I try to pass my knowlegde of the DO on to the 'kids' to keep the art alive!... to me that is important AND fun.
I am a greenhorn though when it comes to the art of Smoke...In the past I have used it to apply a finishing touch to my BBQ... but that was the limits.
I have recently built a mobile pig cooker ( after being prodded by friends) and that is a blast to play with!!..I have a smoke tray in it and have used it for giving a much needed 'finishing touch' to the critter of the day.
I am ready to learn the 'Art of Smoke'....
I appreciate your knowledge and help..
......Your 'new' young apprentice... Bubba T

Welcome to SMF, Bubba T! You'll find plenty of friendly folks here who love to talk about smoking and DO cooking. It's a great place to learn and share. Make yourself at home and look around. Ya might want to check out the links on the left. There's lots of info there.

Welcome to the SMF!! Like to see your pit!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Welcome to SMF bubba T. Hope to see some of your grewat recipes of the dutch oven fame. I remember when I was in scout s that we would cook in them cast iron Lodge pots. mmmm goooood

Bubba T

Welcome aboard. I too, look forward to your dutch oven insight! Like the others have said, you'll fit right in.

Thanks!!... pick away anytime on the DO questions... As for the pix of the Pig Cooker Q-- as soon as I figure the CP thing out I will post them!...

Nice to have you here BubbaT! Like you, I suffer from castironitis too-and I know your contributions to the Dutch Oven Section here on SMF will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy and I'll see you in the Forums!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky