Hello from Alaska

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AkME91

Original poster
Jun 5, 2021
Hello all!
I guess not not entirely "new" to smoking. I've had a Big chief smoker for a couple years now. Primarily for salmon. Was recently gifted a Pit Boss for my birthday so I'll be diving much deeper into the world of smoking. Did a 13 lb brisket on it 2 days ago and it came out amazing. That was definitely the boost of confidence I needed to want to smoke literally everything. Excited to see what this forum has in store.

Read yall like pics so:

Attachments

• 20210604_143847.jpg
    20210604_143847.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210603_193517.jpg
    20210603_193517.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 21
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! I smoked salmon on a BC for about 40 years, do not get rid of it! For smoked pink they are about as good as it gets, wish I still had mine. RAY

Reactions: AkME91
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! I smoked salmon on a BC for about 40 years, do not get rid of it! For smoked pink they are about as good as it gets, wish I still had mine. RAY

Oh I'd never. I grew up with one, changing the wood chips for my dad. Plus, I like that smoked sockeye far too much lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky