Hello from Alaska!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ArmyRXP

Original poster
May 3, 2019
Summer in full swing here daylight for about 20-22 hours a day. Decent temps and got the smoker running last weekend. Pork but coming soon just wanted to drop a line. Anyone smoke Halibut? IF so how long you smoke it and did you brine or just rub?

Gary

Welcome from Tennessee. I lived in fairbanks for 6yrs. Me and wife went back to visit for 2 weeks last summer. Probably gonna move back when kids graduate

Welcome from Wisconsin. Smoked halibut sounds great... Smoke time is nearly always fluid. Best to go by temp. :emoji_cat:

Wet or dry brine is a personal choice. There is quite a bit of information to be had by doing a search.

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky