hello everyone, been so long,, forgot who I am :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

larrym

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
Halfway up mountain in Tn

There has been so much happen since the last time I logged on. Way too much to try to cover. Wife and I have survived it all.  We have a new home, this is our new backyard, mountains in the background are the Cherokee National forest in Tennessee. We have 11 acres to get away from it all. smoker is fired up and I have good TBS. Have a big pork butt going with that fancy smoker metal dish I bought couple years ago :) been so long, cant remember what it is called. Just fired up for a 18 - 20 hour smoke with some apple wood chips and grilling mates hickory rub. Something easy this first time :) Hoping to keep it steady at 225 for the duration... Missed you all,, will try not to be such a stranger. I should ask,, still being a noob,, we have chickens,, can eggs be cold smoked after boiling,,,, lol :) take care everyone, chat soon

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky