Hello and Merry Christmas form Sutton, West Virginia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdl6mm

Original poster
Dec 20, 2013
Im a general surgeon with many interests outside of medicine. I used to smoke meats when I was younger but mostly jerky and such. Now that Im older, 45, Id like to get into the bigger stuff like hams, turkeys, ribs, etc. Id also like to give cold smoking a shot. Im in the process of making a UDS and was thinking of adding a bradley brisquette feeder to it. Any thoughts/opinions? Using stainless steel drums. Anyway, thats a tiny, tiny bit about me. WV born and bred. Other interests include hunting, firearms, fishing, traveling, moonshining- not just reading and watching tv, but doing it, women- with their teeth and ones that arent bigger than me and can kick my ass, metal working, oh yea- and some people might say Im a little bit of a pyromaniac.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky