Hello All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zosick

Original poster
Mar 24, 2011
Nebraska
I'm a Nebraska guy thats been lurking for some time my other addictions are NU Husker football, vette's, upland bird hunting and clay shooting sports.

Welcome to SMF its nice to have ya.. Lots to learn here and great people as well
icon14.gif

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

ZOSICK, Welcome to the SMF, if you take to meat smoking like most of the rest of us have you may not be as interested in those other hobbies once you get started, we'll maybe all but the football, you have something to do while smoking some meat. Please remember what Beer-B-Q said about the FREE 5 day E-Course, I got it after I had been smoking meat for about 6 years and learned so much, a lot of things I had never even thought about.  If you are looking for some specific information on a subject just type in the key word or words in the SEARCH Bar near the top of the page or use the WIKI section, tons of stuff to read and study from these two areas.  While you are in the WIKI section, under the letter A you might want to make a copy of the page of Acronyms that we use, it will make it a little easier to know what we are talking about sometimes.  ZOSICK, the only dumb question that you can ever ask here....is the one that you do not ask!  Again, welcome to the SMF and we hope you enjoy this addiction 1/2 as much as we do!

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview!    

I did sign up for the E-course and would like thank you all for the warm welcome.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky