hello all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bob scroggins

Original poster
Mar 16, 2011
wichita
pretty cool site, looking forward to learning all the tricks n tips offered, i have been smoking on an electic cabela's brand smoker for 5 or 6 years, and just pulled the trigger on a horizontal offset, wow, what a difference. hope to chat with all soon....happy smoking, bob.

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here. Congrats on the new smoker.

Welcome to SMF nice to have ya.. congrats on smoker
icon14.gif

Welcome aboard Bob - glad to have you here - congrats on the new smoker

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the forum Bob! Grats on the smoker and feel free to holler for advice, we got lots of great folks here.

thanks for all the freindly welcomes.....i will try to get some q pics up soon...kinda pc illiterate....lol. but im learning.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky