Hello all yes another new Guy to the forums

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jon easley

Original poster
Feb 17, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Hello all I am somewhat new to smoking meats I just picked up a treager 075bbq  and yes I  also know some of you all do not consider that to be a smoker so that being said I look forward to learning all I can to make what I have the best smoker/bbq/glorified outdoor cooker I can 

Jon

Anything that creates smoke and makes your meat smokey good is a smoker. Anyone that can make meat better by adding and controlling smoke, regardless of equipment used, is a smoker. Have fun!

Last edited:
Welcome, BTW I have a few smokers that all serve me well and one of those is a GMG Daniel Boone. There's all sorts of smokers folks on this forum have, (pellet, electric, charcoal, stick burners, etc) ya name it and there's probably someone on here that's either got one or seen one. It's fun to see the way they all use them and the food folks show on here. Enjoy your new toy and show us some Q view. Any questions ya may have just drop a line and someone's sure to have an answer. Justin

Welcome from Maryland. I'm sure you will do just fine with your smoker. I look at it this way: the make/model doesn't matter. If it makes you happy then it's perfect.

Once you start smokin' you will be looking to smoke everything ,I was thinking today what bananas would taste like :-)). Smoked some mushrooms last week and they tasted awesome in a hot chilli
Happy smoking:yahoo:

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky