Hello All from the bottom right of the Enchanted Mitten!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AustinGreyson

Original poster
May 28, 2020
Hello! My name is Austin. I am far enough over 40 to know better but still mess up. I am medically retired after 30 years in the food industry and restaurant consulting. That said, when it comes to 'que I am still a novice. Speed Test Solitaire essay writer I have a COS and a 40" MES running off a PID. After a lot of lurking and gleaning knowledge, I decided it was time to join so if nothing else I can say thank you to you all!

Last edited:
Hello! My name is Austin. I am far enough over 40 to know better but still mess up. I am medically retired after 30 years in the food industry and restaurant consulting. That said, when it comes to 'que I am still a novice. I have a COS and a 40" MES running off a PID. After a lot of lurking and gleaning knowledge, I decided it was time to join so if nothing else I can say thank you to you all!

Welcome Austin!!
Glad to hear you got an MES 40. If you haven't checked out my "Step by Step" Index yet, just look below any of my posts & click on my Index.

Also: On another matter, you might want to make a change on your profile. It says you are 28 years old, and above you said you "retired after 30 years in the food industry".

Bear

Reactions: D.W. and chopsaw
we must always always not select this fatal error that create a colossal mess to the secret writing but if you're still confused then you'll be ready to go and choose the upper area of learning here thesis

Yeah, someone dug it up to impart some profound words of wisdom!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky