Heath Riles Butter Bath and Wrap

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ddow229

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 10, 2022
Christian County, MO
I planning to do some pork ribs this weekend and stopped into the the local grill shop and the guy there recommended Heath Riles Butter Bath and Wrap for when I wrap the ribs. I had planned on doing a butter and honey mix but I am going to try this. I had to buy something, they offered me a beer at 11am on a Tuesday morning, so I went with that.
Does anyone have any experience, good,bad or otherwise with this product?

• Love
Reactions: TH-n-PA
Want to try it but mever have. I use several of his rubs and love them.
Heath is competition rib master !

Keith

I used it today and I think it did exactly what it is supposed to do. I wrapped ribs meat down for thirty minutes and ribs were incredibly juicy. Will use again!

Reactions: 912smoker
LOL....Great selling on their part...."Here have a beer and buy something." So how many racks of ribs did the bag do? I might want to give it a try myself.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky