Heading Out to Visit Some Forum Friends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like a great time will be had by all, Robert. Enjoy!
Thanks Mike. Sitting in the hotel lobby sipping coffee and typing on the tablet. Had an amazing time yesterday with TNJAKE TNJAKE Emily. Heck, even some of the locals got caught up in our fun. Pics coming next week.

Robert

sounds fun, have a great time!!
We are looking forward to it. Been a long time coming.
Have fun! Sounds like a good time! Hope the weather stays nice!
Thanks Keith and fun is on the agenda. We had a nice chat about you last night over dinner...and yes it really was nice :emoji_wink:
That sounds like a hell'uv a plan and hopefully the weather will agree!
Weather forecast is saying it's gonna cooperate so got fingers crossed.

Robert

Reactions: TH-n-PA
Sounds like a great time. Safe travels.
We are hoping for a great time. So far no disappointment at all. Nothing but fun....and beer of course :emoji_laughing:
Safe travels! And as always…Pics or it didn’t happen.
Jim
Appreciate it Jim. I tend to try keeping it safe. Don't heal as fast as I used to.
Robert You and the Tracy have a great trip , and enjoy the close time together.
We will be here when you get back. :emoji_airplane:🛵🛵
Thanks so much David. Getting a little early morning time to catch up while Tracy is sleeping in. Day two and we are heading to see SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan here in a little while. Maybe do a bit of mountain cruising before dinner this evening.

Robert

Last edited:
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wait? What? Coming to see me tomorrow?
Oh wow, I guess in all my excitement to take a trip I overlooked mentioning this to you :emoji_laughing:
Hurry Jake get out the Royal Chinet, and the fancy Solo cups , company's on it's way. lol
Nah, it was all about the wax paper wrapped burgers and plastic cups.
Better get the Bell Fab fired up
He offered but we decided on Sonic instead. Needed my chili cheese tot fix :emoji_astonished:

Robert

Safe travels! Wish I could join in! Send pics’!
Well Jed, hooking up with you was discussed over my Sonic bacon double cheeseburger. You'll get a chance soon, and rest assured that pics are coming :emoji_wink:
Safe travels, I would avoid the dragon on a motorcycle. lot of nuts from other places wanting to race everybody.
Thanks Mike but done the Dragon several times on a bike. The trick is to just watch out for the idiots and let them go run off the road at insane speeds.
Food, Beer, Vacation. . .Nothing Better!
Yes sir my friend. Gonna be good time. We managed to wipe out about half of the beer reserves in TN yesterday. Goaan get the other half today :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Sounds like a great trip!
You sure have it planned out well!
Thanks AL. Mostly it's just ideas of things we want to do and shoot from the hip. Only 2 things actually on a schedule. We didn't want to be bogged down the whole trip with set time frames for everything .
I hope Jake doesn't take him to Sonic because thats where I am taking him! I have been saving up airplane bottles to dump in the slushies and haven't eaten cheese tots in weeks in preparation.
He did take us to Sonic but it's so good, 2 days in a row won't break my heart :emoji_wink:
Have a great time and be careful, don't forget to bring your camera! RAY
Thanks so much buddy. Been a great time so far. Jake and I wiped out half the beer reserves in TN on Thursday then John and killed the other half yesterday :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Sounds like a great time Robert and enjoy your road trip and friends!!
Very much appreciate it Keith. We are having a great time so far. Packing up the motorcycle rental here shortly. Gonna be some amazing riding.
Hope someone is watering your
Well yes Peachy, we have that covered. The good Lord himself is taking care of that for us with rain the whole time we're gone.
Have a great time!
Yes sir!! You need to bring that new RV down here. This whole area is amazing buddy.

Robert

Reactions: Steve H
Have fun! Be safe! Don’t forget to pack your floss!

If your in my neck of the woods stop on by!
Thanks Justin and yes sir. I got the floss to keep that tooth cleaned. Not sure exactly where your neck of the woods is but I'm thinking well north of us. Maybe next time buddy.
Be safe in your travels Robert. Hope you continue to enjoy your vacation
Thanks Matt. So far all has been great. A couple great evenings with SMF friends and some amazing driving through the Smokey Mountains National Park yesterday. Off to pick up the motorcycle shortly for a trip through the most sought after riding destinations on the planet.

TXS, Sounds like you and your wife are in for a great time!
We can only hope and thank you. Been fun so far. Just hope the rain holds off today.

Robert

Reactions: schlotz and TH-n-PA
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky