Have seen this many times

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn Warren . I just saw this . Always tough bud . Took me 3 years last time to get over it . Kids made me go to the APA . Rescued a 5 year old Cattle dog . She's so awesome . Spend 90 % of my time with her . Time will come , and I've always felt that they will choose the next one .

Thanks everyone for all the kind accolades and condolences. She was one of many rescue pups that we have had. Last year we lost a nineteen year old. We still have 2 more furry kids.

Warren

Reactions: MJB05615
So sorry, Warren. We lost our little chihuahua about 8 years ago after 14 years and it was painful! I feel sad for you but keep in mind how well you took care of those pups and the great memories. Be well and take care.

Here we go again and I don't want this to turn into a long thread as I have seen the thoughts of many of you as well as myself.
For those that are not pet lovers you won't understand.
It makes for a sad time and as I stated in many of the post we have a 20 year old dachshund and unfortunately she died yesterday.
She was a rescue pup.

Warren
Sorry to hear this, Warren. Couple weeks back we lost one of our beloved pets of 16 years (orange tabby). They are part of the family, and it's never easy. Hope you Find peace in knowing the life you provided them. was a good one

Warren, so sorry for the loss! It’s very painful to lose them... As a rescue pup, just think of all the fun times and love that was given that she may not have had!

We have a chihuahua that we rescued 5 yrs ago. He's about 8 yrs old now. He's a irritating little sh!t but he is my buddy. I hope he has a long life with us and I know it will break my heart when he passes. Sorry for your loss. I know it hurts.
Jim

Warren, I'm heartbroken to hear this. Our pets become family and it's every bit as painful to lose one of them. Time to get re-dogged sir. The pleasure of a new one can help greatly to overcome the sorrow of losing one.

My condolences sir,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky