• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

have A Very Merry Christmas!

pops6927

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2008
To All!  And a heartfelt "Thank You!" to all guests and members for making this the greatest Smoking Meat Forum on the internet!

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Thanks, Pops. You are one of the best resources on the forums and I wish you joy, contentment and good cheer this Christmas.

Disco

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Merry Christmas to you and yours too Pop's........ Here's to hopping that everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas.........

Merry Christmas to you and yours also Disco

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Merry Christmas to you and yours too Pop's........ Here's to hopping that everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas.........

Merry Christmas to you and yours also Disco
I love this time of year. So many good wishes!

Disco

webowabo

Master of the Pit
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Merry Christmas back at ya Pops.. hope your in town for the Holiday's. . Beautiful weather we have here this week!
Mike

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Merry Christmas indeed Pops! I'm so grateful to be here, and so thank you for all that you do! Cheers! - Leah

snorkelinggirl

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 15, 2012
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Pops, and to everyone in my SMF family!

Clarissa

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.