Have a good weekend!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twistertail

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Central Ohio
Hey everyone hope you have a great weekend and smoke up some GREAT Q!! I'm doing a few turkey breasts and some brats but thats about it for me, and will probably polish off the 12 pack of Smithwicks I've got!
wink.gif

Hey Rich if you like the Smithwicks do yourself a favor and find some Railbender from the Erie Brewing Company. I had that before I got the Smithwicks and the Railbenders make the Smithwicks taste like a light beer and I used to really like them. Railbender is the best of any amber ales that I have had, plus it has a cool name
wink.gif

Staying home and letting the family come to me.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I let the weekend/holdiay warriors run rough shod in the fishing holes and I go middle of the coming week after they are all back at work.

Thanks Twistertail, I hope yours is a good one, looking forward to your Q View. Yesterday we had thunderstorms and wind gust up to 20 mph. Today isn't much different, but the wind is gusting to 30 mph. I'm going to a smoke on Saturday, and maybe by Sunday things will have calmed down enough to get in a good smoke... I hope.

Thanks, Twister. I hear you Richoso1. I am about 8 hours north of you and the winds here are gusting in the 30s and it's supposed to rain on Saturday. Hopefully I can get a smoke in Sunday or Monday.

Dave

well have safe and festive memorial day weekend..I will be keeping all safe here at the missile range. little scheduling problem has left it so several of us will stay 72 plus hour..

like some said..it is better to go out after everyone else is come back home..the booty you can find that was left behind is great. (somethimes.)

Richoso,
I am not far from ya at all, I am right under where the last fires we had were a few weeks back (Sierra Madre(. Last night the wind was terrible knocked down power lines all around my home, streets were closed what a mess! I am hoping for it to mellow out for Sunday or my smoking plans for this weekend will be destroyed!!!

I hope everyones weekend is incredible ~ Happy smoking!

Have a great holiday weekend. Please be careful smoking and drinking (no driving). Allie and I will be at home doing a little smoking and ejoying each other's company. We want to thank our veterans and service men and women for the security and freedom provided by their service to our country. God Bless America.

Where in Northern CA are you Dave? I'm in the Sacrammento area and I don't recall any rain being forecast for tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes and right back atcha! I'm going to be smoking ribs with or without the wind and rain. Good thing I have a covered area to smoke in hehe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky