Happy National Guacamole 🥑 day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Hope your day was filled with guacamole.

Had mine a day early in Burritos...JJ

Reactions: flatbroke
Low and slow until it probes like a used diaper full of baby caca.🤪😂

I just never developed a liking for guacamole, can't get beyond the look of it. My wife, daughter, son, and most friends absolutely love it and make it fresh quite often...

By the way, today is Monte Cristo Sandwich Day and tomorrow, the 18th, is Cheeseburger Day...

I just never developed a liking for guacamole, can't get beyond the look of it. My wife, daughter, son, and most friends absolutely love it and make it fresh quite often...

By the way, today is Monte Cristo Sandwich Day and tomorrow, the 18th, is Cheeseburger Day...
You and me both. It's in the same boat with spinach dip.
I thought tomorrow was Rotisserie Chicken Day. Oh well....

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
I love the stuff, the lady that lived next door too my last house had a 30' tall Hass avocado tree that produced thousands of them, I was in heaven, I eat at least 5 a week on toast and make guac whenever we have friends and family for any reason. And every time I eat any type of Mexicali inspired food.
Fun fact avocados don't ripen on the tree, you have to pick them and age them for a week or two until they are ready to eat. I used to pick 5 gallon buckets full of them to keep us in them all summer long.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky