HAPPY HOLIDAY HELP

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
Rhonda and I would like to thank everyone on SMF for all the great support we've received since we started this crazy adventure 7 years ago. 

We would like to give back to some members who may need a little help during the Holidays.

Please PM me with the name of a SMF Member who you know may need a little help this holiday season

This is not a popularity contest
Please keep the nomination to a member of SMF

Merry Christmas
Happy Holiday
Happy New Year

Todd & Rhonda Johnson
A-MAZE-N Products

Your the man Todd!

Merry Christmas to you & Rhonda!

Here's wishing you a Healthy & Prosperous New Year too!!

Al

Todd and Rhonda

Merry X-Mas to yous 

As always you are trying to make it easier on someone.Very generous of you

Richie

Very thoughtful thing of you all to do Todd & Rhonda ! You all at A-MAZE-N are top notch folks ! Thanks for all you do !

Happy Holidays from my fam to yours !

Ms. Rhonda .. Mr. Todd ... and A MAZ N products.. you guys are AWESOME .. The giving back y'all do is almost non existent anymore... Merry Christmas and god has already blessed y'all... and will continue to do so...

Thumbs Up

Last edited:
Todd, you and Rhonda rock! Your products have helped make so many great meals, picnics, BBQ's, etc, and the list goes on.

Thanks so much for being there for us!

Looking forward to a great 2017.

Magic happens when good people make and sell good stuff. My cooking went to the next level with you folks support and products. And for that I thank you. 

It's an awesome gesture of you and Rhonda reaching out and giving back to a member.  A True blessing. 

God bless you both. And Merry Christmas! 

Brian 

Last edited:
Makes me proud to have done business with your company.

The good Lord above will, I'm sure, continue to send blessings your family's way.

Thanks for all that you folks do.

Ed 

Todd, you and your wife have always been super helpful and great people. Giving back and helping folks is the true meaning of the season

God Bless Both Of You

Gary

Todd thanks for being a great part of this forum.

Everyone if you need assistance please let Todd know. Please don't let pride get in the way. Also if you know of any members that have been down on their luck please nominate them.

Thanks again Todd.

Just another reason why you get the Great support from this Forum!!
icon14.gif

You the Man, Todd.
first.gif

Bear

Thanks for the great Christmas thought, Todd. Have a great Christmas and wonderful New Year.

Disco

Todd and Rhoda
Thank you for years of great products and help
Your are truly a gift to us all
Merry xmas
Lemans ( Joel Edelson )

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky