Happy Father's Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Happy Father's day to all the dads, uncles, grampa's out there and to the mom's, aunties and grammas doing double duty.

Got a picnic roast in smoker for next 8 hours. Pulled pork sandwiches for dinner wit some mac'n'cheese!

Attachments

• 20220619_102311.jpg
    20220619_102311.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 5
Happy Fathers day everyone. Keep in mind fur babies count too! Im not cooking today, im working. Going out to dinner tonight with my family and my cousins family.

Thanks a good day. My daughter works for Golden Arches as a shift manager and was off once she got home from a training course.

Here's the finished product. I wrapped it at about 175F. Possible could have wrapped sooner.

My wife found some BBBQ sauces in the fridge from previous cooks and I made mac'n'cheese.

Attachments

• 20220619_184432.jpg
    20220619_184432.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 4
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky