Happy Father's day fellas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If your a father, and more importantly, a dad. Happy father's day to you all!

Thanks and back at you. Interesting choice of words. Sad that there are So Many Fathers and too few Dad's, these last couple of Decades...JJ

Reactions: Binford 6100
Thanks and back at you. Interesting choice of words. Sad that there are So Many Fathers and too few Dad's, these last couple of Decades...JJ

Anyone can be a father.
Takes character to be a dad.

Furthermore for what's it worth, some dad's aren't fathers.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Sorry we already had ate and put up the leftovers by the time I posted my cook pic.
Unfortunately it was Slightly more done then I wished for with the cook, I should have went 130/135 on the sous vide.
But it was still tender and delicious.

Looks Great, Bin!!!
I agree----For any in that line, like Ribeye, Fillet Mignon, TriTip, etc, I would recommend 131° SV Temp. (Safe & Perfect)
Like.

Bear

Reactions: Binford 6100
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky