Happy Birthday TulsaJeff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
I know its a little late in the day but Happy Birthday Jeff.

Happy birthday Jeff. Hope ya had a great day!!!

I missed this one but, happy birthday Jeff. Thanks for all that you do for us. I hope you had a wonderful day and have a great year.

Jeff Happy birthday. I just want to thank you for all that I have learned from you.  How about running for President. Your Motto could be this:  "A SMOKER IN EVERY HOUSE",  FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE GREAT FOOD.

Happy Birthday Jeff!  I'll second the nomination; run on the platform, "Make Smoke, Not War!"

icon_cool.gif

Happy Birthday Jeff and I hope you had a great day. OK abagale that means breakfast in bed doesn't it.

Last edited:
Happy Belated Birthday - sorry I missed the post - I was gone most of the day yesterday

Happy Birthday Jeff, aint life grand !

wow feel so behind on this but hope it was a wonderful day for you, you creating this sight for all of us to gather and get to know each other as well as some of us newbs learning the ropes.  i appreciate the effort of yours bringing us all together. thank you. now go celebrate the right way and give your self a well earned hang over

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky