Happy Birthday Bear Carver

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

What do you have planned on your birthday young'un?
Thank You Bama!!!

Lots of snow shoveling!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

Happy birthday bear. Hech your still a kid, I'll be 73 in 2 1/2 months. Many more for you.
John

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday...Hope you got some new Toys...JJ 

Happy Birthday Bear! .... now if I remember correctly your son lives just down the road from you right? ... well I see a conversation like this:

(son) - Happy Birthday dad! What do you want for your birthday?

(Bear) - Thanks son, follow me.

(Bear and son walk out to the garage)

(Bear) - here you go son (hands son the snow shovel), you can shovel all that snow for me while I kick back enjoy my Birthday and cook something yummy up on the smoker!

Ain't that what kids are for?!
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday...Hope you got some new Toys...JJ 
Thanks Jimmy!!

They got me a "MacBook Pro" and a new Vietnam Vet T-shirt.

Bear

Happy Birthday Bear! .... now if I remember correctly your son lives just down the road from you right? ... well I see a conversation like this:

(son) - Happy Birthday dad! What do you want for your birthday?

(Bear) - Thanks son, follow me.

(Bear and son walk out to the garage)

(Bear) - here you go son (hands son the snow shovel), you can shovel all that snow for me while I kick back enjoy my Birthday and cook something yummy up on the smoker!

Ain't that what kids are for?!
biggrin.gif
Thank You Johnny!!

That is pretty close. It was minus 2 degrees here. Son said it was too cold for me to sit on my snowblower tractor, so he got our driveway too. He has a big Jacked up Dodge 2500, with a Boss V-plow on it, and chains on all 4 wheels. That's the only thing he uses that particular Dodge for.

Yes that is what "Sons" are for.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky