hanging in humble, tx

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jpadgett

Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
Houston, Texas
Greetings,

I've been smoking different types of meat for quite a while. When I was a kid I use to help my father stoke the fire and watch the temp. I'm looking forward to trading a few secrets with the folks in these forums.

I just recently upgraded my pitt and have been smoking every weekend to get the fine tuning out of the way.

jpadgett

Welcome to SMF jpadgett. It's always great to get new experienced people. Looking forward to seeing your posts and sharing info.

Keep Smokin

Welcome aboard jpadgett!!! Glad you found us. What kind of pitt are you smoking on?

BTW- I used to live a few miles from you off FM1960. My daughter got married in Humble at the Gazebo in Uptown Park.
icon_razz.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF. Lotta great people here. Sit down, relax and enjoy yourself.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome, welcome! Glad you are here!

Feel free to ask questions. The friendly folk here at SMF will make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to the SMF. What kind of rig you smoking with? We got people with electrics, gas, charcoal and wood so whatever your choice we are glad to have you
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF, jpadgett!! Looking forward to your participation on the forum.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky