• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

hanging in humble, tx

jpadgett

Joined Mar 12, 2007
Greetings,

I've been smoking different types of meat for quite a while. When I was a kid I use to help my father stoke the fire and watch the temp. I'm looking forward to trading a few secrets with the folks in these forums.

I just recently upgraded my pitt and have been smoking every weekend to get the fine tuning out of the way.

jpadgett

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to SMF jpadgett. It's always great to get new experienced people. Looking forward to seeing your posts and sharing info.

Keep Smokin

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome aboard jpadgett!!! Glad you found us. What kind of pitt are you smoking on?

BTW- I used to live a few miles from you off FM1960. My daughter got married in Humble at the Gazebo in Uptown Park.

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 16, 2006
Welcome to the SMF. Lotta great people here. Sit down, relax and enjoy yourself.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome! Glad you are here!

Feel free to ask questions. The friendly folk here at SMF will make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Welcome to the SMF. What kind of rig you smoking with? We got people with electrics, gas, charcoal and wood so whatever your choice we are glad to have you

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Welcome aboard fellow Texan glad to have you here.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome to SMF, jpadgett!! Looking forward to your participation on the forum.

Enjoy!

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome jpadgett-

We're always ready to share information and receive it as well. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.