HAM DAY!!, with Q-view.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
drool.gif
Awesome!!!

Sliced it up this morning. I'm not a very good carver, but the meat is really moist and tender.

The glaze and cookie crumbs weren't completely caramelized, but for a first attempt I'm thrilled with it.

Made a fritada for brunch this morning. Eggs, ham, asparagus and some of the smoked cheese I did a couple weeks ago.

That is outstanding, bet your bride is wondering how you got so smart! You aren't 'sposed to be smart AND good lookin.....!!

Great smoke man, you never know what you'll find when you strike out on your own.

Looks like you found a keeper! Good looking brunch too!

Hey Md,

Your ham looks fantastic!! What a great project!

Did you like the 4 hours of cold smoke on it? That is the same amount of cold smoke I go with on ham, and we like it....enough smoke to taste, but not too much to dominate.

Did you inject brine as well? I've taken to deboning my leg sections because I seem to run into trouble whenever I cure with the bone still in.

Looks amazing, thanks for sharing!
Clarissa

That is outstanding, bet your bride is wondering how you got so smart! You aren't 'sposed to be smart AND good lookin.....!!

Well no worries then, since I'm neither!! My bride has the monopoly on looks and brains, I'm lucky to have her.

Great smoke man, you never know what you'll find when you strike out on your own.

Looks like you found a keeper! Good looking brunch too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky