Ham, butt's , rib's crabs, wings Louisiana party

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"Ok I found the rest of the pictures. Lol I was in to the wine yesterday lol."

LOL! Beautiful Noble Captain!
I often go out on limbs. I guess this time my saw was on the tree side. LOL!
I enjoyed all the great pictures, great friends having a great time, and with folks there it put your built in smoker oven into great perspective.

Two of my cousins lived in Mississippi for several decades. Katrina wiped them out, they came West bought RV's and went back and rebuilt.
Vic gave us a wonderful Cajun Boil out at the Uncles Ranch after a gathering at the ranch for a Memorial for my Aunt when she finally escaped the pains of this life.
Where Victor found everything is a mystery to me, especially a bucketful of mud bugs. But it was a great time, great food, and a memory I'll always hold dear. Washed down with Uncles Swap Meet beer. Skunky beer! Some in rusty cans.
Uncle Syrus made sure Betty and I stuck around for the "after Party, after the Party."
Thanks Captain!
And tell Brent he got to lay back while you got things rollin. ;)

T
"Ok I found the rest of the pictures. Lol I was in to the wine yesterday lol."

LOL! Beautiful Noble Captain!
I often go out on limbs. I guess this time my saw was on the tree side. LOL!
I enjoyed all the great pictures, great friends having a great time, and with folks there it put your built in smoker oven into great perspective.

Two of my cousins lived in Mississippi for several decades. Katrina wiped them out, they came West bought RV's and went back and rebuilt.
Vic gave us a wonderful Cajun Boil out at the Uncles Ranch after a gathering at the ranch for a Memorial for my Aunt when she finally escaped the pains of this life.
Where Victor found everything is a mystery to me, especially a bucketful of mud bugs. But it was a great time, great food, and a memory I'll always hold dear. Washed down with Uncles Swap Meet beer. Skunky beer! Some in rusty cans.
Uncle Syrus made sure Betty and I stuck around for the "after Party, after the Party."
Thanks Captain!
And tell Brent he got to lay back while you got things rollin. ;)
Tanks again so much lol .

Reactions: SonnyE
"I was so lucky he didn't catch me lol. I would have been busted if he would have checked them lol"

Hey....if you ever need a second husband that would never second guess you cooking, just let me know :-)
Seriously, that's an awesome looking feast and what looked to be a great time. We are still waiting to do our first monster blow-out of the season but the weather has been really weird this year.

Awed!!
Robert

Reactions: noble captain
"I was so lucky he didn't catch me lol. I would have been busted if he would have checked them lol"

Hey....if you ever need a second husband that would never second guess you cooking, just let me know :)
Seriously, that's an awesome looking feast and what looked to be a great time. We are still waiting to do our first monster blow-out of the season but the weather has been really weird this year.

Awed!!
Robert
Thank you so much , we really are blessed here in south Louisiana (even though this winter it froze in Narin 3 X ) that's not normal one morning it snowed first time ever any way . Brent just feels like cooking outside anything is a beer drinking sport lol and he wanted to be part of it lol. I'm really glad we found this fourm , we have met really cool people and it helped so much when we were researching to build ours , it was a long debate for us as he wanted it out of cedar and I wanted cinder block . I was scared it would burn one day. Our friend RJ and Brent together made the door so it's cool to me how many people had a part in it. Some just advise some hard work . We like to see everyone happy and enjoying the food. Thanks again.

Nice looking feast Noble! And yea it has been a cold spring in South LA......Glad the fishing has not been affected though, looks like y'all are on 'em pretty consistently. Great thing about Venice-always a place to get out of the wind.....

Reactions: noble captain
Nice looking feast Noble! And yea it has been a cold spring in South LA......Glad the fishing has not been affected though, looks like y'all are on 'em pretty consistently. Great thing about Venice-always a place to get out of the wind.....
Yep I came here from key largo Florida , Brent still says I married him because of the fishing here lol. We just made the Louisiana sportsman again. We are going fishing Tuesday and wednesday can't wait. We met while we were both fishing tournaments . I wouldn't have been able to pull off the cook out without my neighbor Jeana and the two side kicks, lol. she watched the temperature gauge and would text me when it would go above or below 250. lol I was making all the sides coleslaw from our garden , cold pasta salad with cajun shrimp . That kinda thing .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky