Half Off Inkbird Wireless 4 Probe Thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tallbm

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 30, 2016
Texas
Hey everyone!
I just noticed on Amazon that the Inkbird Wireless 4 Probe RF thermometer has a half off coupon going!
This made it $32.46 for me after tax and it qualified for free 1 day shipping as a Prime member!

I already have this thermometer so I know it is good to go. Also Inkbird has been good sponsor here and very responsive so I have no problem showing a little love to them. I looked and similar 4 probe thermometers do not really come this close to price. There are a couple that are a couple dollars more but I don't know the quality of them plus they were still more expensive.

If you are looking for a great wireless 4 probe thermometer that has WAY better range than bluetooth and/or doesn't require a phone app to use, then this is your chance! You may also want to get some as Christmas gifts at this price. I don't think they were discounted this much last year during the holiday sales.

Enjoy!

Good deal
It definitely is!

I just happened to be checking as a response to a new member and saw the deal. I had to pass it along since it was such a good price and mine is going strong with no issues :)

Reactions: indaswamp
I have the same one as well. It is my go to thermometer now. Inkbirds customer service has been great. They replaced a few probes that I was having temp issues with after running a few tests that they suggested they shipped me new probes. That's pretty cool.

I kinda like the IBBQ 4t to be fair I got a discount from some hottie running around here somewhere :<)
darlene.gif

Seems a pretty good time to buy most things Inkbird. They have a lot of coupons on their products right now.

Want to give Souse Vide a try ? 20% off a 86 dollar Sous Vide lands at 70 bucks. You won't find better for less.

Might have to get another Therm. Just not comfortable using the one I have. It got dropped from the counter and busted the back off. Held together with a rubberband now. Not waterproof anymore to say the least. Still works great, tho.

• Love
Reactions: negolien
Just not comfortable using the one I have. It got dropped from the counter and busted the back off. Held together with a rubberband now. Not waterproof anymore to say the least. Still works great, tho.
I had the same thing happen to mine over a year ago. I used some 80# braid fishing line and put 5 wraps around it, tied the ends with an overhand knot but made 10 wraps for the knot. Then super glued the line to the back of the unit. Works great. No issues...

Back...
IMG_20220207_130059.jpg

side view...I wrapped just underneath the charge port.
IMG_20220207_130136.jpg

Oh- and you can see the custom wire clip I made to hang on my wood smokehouse....

Be interested to see what you think based on the mixed bag of reviews
I will give my thoughts, but I have nothing to compare it to since it's my first. I looked at quite a few independent reviews (not on Amazon) and they were favorable. I'm mostly getting it for poaching sausage, but I will also give some steaks a go with it, too, since I have a freezer full of ribeyes and tbones from the beef I just got back from the processor.

I don't have anything against people doing sous vide but I ain't waiting 6 hours for a boiled piece of meat when i can bbq or smoke it.
I hear ya, but my main reason for getting one is for sausage making. I have a few I want to make that call you to do stuff like "
Poach in 160° to 170°F water until internal temperature reaches 152°F, around 90 minutes.
Quickly cool in iced water until internal temperature is below 120°F", easier said than done on the stove.

• Love
Reactions: negolien
My unit came in today. Thanks again tallbm for the heads up...
View attachment 525301
Nice! I got mine yesterday and am happy it's here. Gonna use it as my indoor oven therm and if/when my smoker one craps out I can swap it seamlessly. I also know it will work :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky