Had to try this! FROZEN RIBS???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Amazing what you've done Al, just got here from Jeff's latest post where he details how to smoke these babies. What's funny, is that yesterday I was smoking a baby back for dinner but it was in the firdge and still frozen. So in waiting for them to thaw, we ended up eating the ribs at 8:30 pm (our old tummies :-) can't handle late dinners). Who knew! Thanks for a great posting with great pics.

Reactions: SmokinAl
Amazing what you've done Al, just got here from Jeff's latest post where he details how to smoke these babies. What's funny, is that yesterday I was smoking a baby back for dinner but it was in the firdge and still frozen. So in waiting for them to thaw, we ended up eating the ribs at 8:30 pm (our old tummies :-) can't handle late dinners). Who knew! Thanks for a great posting with great pics.

Thank you, it was just a lucky idea that worked out & am happy to share with others!
Al

Was great seeing Jeff include and credit this in his newsletter. so SmokinAl SmokinAl is now a reviewed published author 😁👍
Tried this a couple times after seeing original thread … great both times … nice to cut time/steps out of this process. And I usually don’t wrap, and this seems to also develop more or better bark.

Great looking ribs , I have a couple in the freezer . Im going to invite my son , his wife and grandkids over and give it a try .

Reactions: SmokinAl
Was great seeing Jeff include and credit this in his newsletter. so SmokinAl SmokinAl is now a reviewed published author 😁👍
Tried this a couple times after seeing original thread … great both times … nice to cut time/steps out of this process. And I usually don’t wrap, and this seems to also develop more or better bark.

It was quite an honor, and I’m sure glad it’s working so well for everyone!
Al

Great looking ribs , I have a couple in the freezer . Im going to invite my son , his wife and grandkids over and give it a try .

Thank-you, let us know how they turn out!
Al

Me too. We haven't had pork ribs in a while.

Awesome!!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky