Had to get some nice ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok - tag - you've GOT to share photos of these and a post with pics when you cook them! I bet they are going to be epic.

Reactions: negolien
Wow! $130 gets you one 3-ribber that weighs in at 7 lbs? That should really be something special, I'll have to vicariously live thru you and just wait for the post. I could get 27 pounds of beef short ribs from Sam's Club for $130. They better fit! RAY

Cooked the Waygu this afternoon...took a while but had no issues. Not much to trim. Will eat for dinner at work in a few hours. Really filled up the 560 probably could do 3 but would be tight I think.
20200216_183801.jpg
20200216_183741.jpg

Reactions: sawhorseray
Nice pull back on that bone, looks like you sauced them up a bit! RAY

I used a little rays and kinder and spritzed during the cook with some frankenstienish mix of cherry pepsi and whiskey lol..Went easy on the smoke as I used cherrywood Kingsford..little peach and apple...I probably coulda cooked it downa tad longer but it was 630 when I pulled em and had to be up at 10 :<(..pulled right about 190..
finished ribs.jpg
finishedribs2.jpg

As a side note I cut that about 24 hours after cook they were fridged under foil. The 10 inch cimitar cut thru it like butter I was real impressed. I cut the tip of my finger when I bumped it.
20200218_003411.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky