Groups

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 12, 2013
Newark on Trent, United Kingdom.
Hello folks.  I need a little help please.  I have subscribed to the U.K. Smokers Group but I don't receive an alert of any kind when there is a new post added to the Group. Also is there a way to receive an alert when someone joins the Group without posting something in the Group forum?  I am sure it's just something silly I am missing because I'm as dumb as a bag of rocks but I just can't see where I am going wrong.  Any and all help appreciated.  Thank you.

Danny

I am not sure about getting an alert when someone joins but if you will hit the subscribe button and choose "immediately" it will send you an email every time there is a post in the group.

The subscribe link is just below and to the right of "Latest Group Discussions"..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky