Groundhog Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

R Blum

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 19, 2017
Michigan
328619199_8772368072836259_7990368527645019929_n.jpg

We ate ground up groundhog when we lived up in PA......No joke really, its good.

• Wow
Reactions: Steve H
We ate ground up groundhog when we lived up in PA......No joke really, its good.

I heard young ones are very good tasting. I have ate alot of weird stuff growing up but not sure I could try it. lol

-18* with a wind chill of -35+ today, into tonight and tomorrow. Wind chill could hit -50* at any point during that time frame. Baby it's cold outside!!!

Chris

-18* with a wind chill of -35+ today, into tonight and tomorrow. Wind chill could hit -50* at any point during that time frame. Baby it's cold outside!!!

Chris
Better add some hot sauce to that ground hog!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Been pretty mild here so far, ground hogs only eat vegetation so I wouldn’t pass up a plate of it, had a uncle who loved them. Don’t see many these days as folks use to shoot the snot out of them in the good old days lol

We finally tested positive for degrees. It may only be 1*, but it's better then -22*

Chris

No more $not-cicles

Reactions: DRKsmoking
We are just starting to cool down, sorry I mean warm up -13 C , ( 8.6 F ) here this morning,
Made it through with our power and water never froze yet.

Approx 33000 lost power in different areas in NS from the winds
and a few water main breaks in town

David

Reactions: gmc2003
We hit 39* this afternoon. It felt like summer. I'm glad we have the snow cover. It helps keep the frost from going to deep and bursting our pipes. The only folks around here that are having pipe bursting issues are those that live in trailers and don't have their pipes wrapped in heat tape.

Chris

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky