Grilling basket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cooter79

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 9, 2020
Does anyone us a grilling basket for veggies? If so what brand and why do you like it?

I have two of them I use. A small wire basket for small portions and a grill wok for larger portions.

I love grilled veggies so I use these often.

I like the grill wok better.

Hope this helps.

JC :emoji_cat:

I’m with JC, I have that basket, but I also have a propane fired 24” wok. It grills veggies just like a Chinese restaurant. Hot & still crunchy.
Al

Reactions: JC in GB
I’m with JC, I have that basket, but I also have a propane fired 24” wok. It grills veggies just like a Chinese restaurant. Hot & still crunchy.
Al

I want one of those propane woks. Oh the food I could cook.... :)

Yes I dont know the brand as I have had it for years but the basket has a lid that matches , works very well no turning needed, just pick it up and shake it

I cant tell you how much food I threw out a over full basket trying to turn the stuff, with the lid I shake the stuffing's out of it and nothing falls out lol

We love our veggie basket. Not sure if the brand but it’s a 12x12 wire type basket. Works great. Good flavor when cooked over charcoal

I have a small wire basket from Amazon years ago, and I can still use it now. Works well on vegetables! I usually add spices from Grill Master Gift Basket and I love the combination of Honey and Carolina Red.

Reactions: bauchjw
I use one of these lodge cast iron grill pans and really like it.

Attachments

• IMG-7672.jpg
    IMG-7672.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 9
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky