• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Grilling basket

cooter79

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 9, 2020
Does anyone us a grilling basket for veggies? If so what brand and why do you like it?

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
I have two of them I use. A small wire basket for small portions and a grill wok for larger portions.

I love grilled veggies so I use these often.

I like the grill wok better.

amazon" style="max-width:120px">
amazon" style="max-width:120px">
Hope this helps.

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I’m with JC, I have that basket, but I also have a propane fired 24” wok. It grills veggies just like a Chinese restaurant. Hot & still crunchy.
Al

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
I’m with JC, I have that basket, but I also have a propane fired 24” wok. It grills veggies just like a Chinese restaurant. Hot & still crunchy.
Al
I want one of those propane woks. Oh the food I could cook.... :)

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
Yes I dont know the brand as I have had it for years but the basket has a lid that matches , works very well no turning needed, just pick it up and shake it

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
try this 1, looks a lot like mine amazon" style="max-width:120px">

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
I cant tell you how much food I threw out a over full basket trying to turn the stuff, with the lid I shake the stuffing's out of it and nothing falls out lol

tag0401

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 5, 2018
We love our veggie basket. Not sure if the brand but it’s a 12x12 wire type basket. Works great. Good flavor when cooked over charcoal

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.