Grillin' & Chillin'

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WeberDie

Original poster
Jul 11, 2020
Greetings,

Chris here. Been smoking now for a few years but new to the site so I wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Have a 22" Weber smoky mountain upright smoker and boy do I love it. I feel like it cooks nice and evenly and gives the meat a nice deep smoky flavor. It's really tough to beat in my opinion. Looking forward to many more cookouts and conversations ahead. Good luck smoking and remember to stay patient. All delicious meat takes alot of prep and time on the grill before perfection. Happy Grilling!

Attachments

• 20200706_125241.jpg
    20200706_125241.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: yankee2bbq
Welcome to the site, lotta good folks here with a lot of cooks under their belts with lots more happening every day, love my Weber products also.

Reactions: WeberDie
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky