Grilled Hybrid Lasagna With Italian Sausage (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A couple days late getting around to my replies here. Been kinda busy to say the least.

Adapt and over come right? Looks like it turned out pretty good to me.

Thanks Jim. It did come out really well. We both enjoyed it.

You are like the DJ Khaled of damn good cooks lately...

Thank you...I think. I have no idea who that is.

why were there 2 left over noodles in the first place?

I'd think the answer to that would be fairly obvious :emoji_wink: That's how many noodles were left after I finished my last pan of lasagna.

Robert

Great way to overcome a noodle shortage Robert!

We have noodles...lots of them, so I had options. Was just a matter of which made more sense so went with the egg noodles.

I love the use of the egg noodles, always have some in the pantry and in all probability will be copying this cook soon

Go for it my friend!! It would be fantastic with the homemade Italian sausage you make.

Hey, noodles are noodles. It's all pasta.....

That's exactly my take on pasta :emoji_wink:

Robert

That sausage looks so good

Appreciate it Brian. If we can ever get the schedule worked out, you can take some home with you...some that you made :emoji_wink:

Looks great Robert. I’m a big fan of improvisational cooking!

Necessity is the mother of all invention my friend. Managed to "invent" a different way to put together a nice pasta dish.

Great thinking there Robert! Good way to improvise and use what ya got!

Thanks Keith. It came out really well.

Robert

Way to improvise! Darn good looking meal.

Thanks so much!!

I think you could have gotten a little more cheese in there somewhere..... I love me some Mozza

I kinda hope you're being sarcastic here David. There was over a pound of cheese in this thing :emoji_wink:

Looks like a dish I would eat way too much of. Surprised that you had any leftovers.

Oh I did eat too much. There was probably 4 pounds of food in that skillet and only 2 of us. We did it justice but that's just more than we could eat at one sitting.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Nice dish bud!

Thanks Derek!! Nice to see you back. hope all is well with you and you're. Your absence has been noted so hopefully you'll be back among us again.

I don't think I ever had 2 noodles left.

Then you must be doing something wrong Jimmy....BWA HAA HAA :emoji_laughing: They never put the exact right number of noodles in a box for the meals I do. Maybe I''m just the one that's flawed

Awesome looking skillet meal Robert. Nice work as usual bud

Thank you Jake. I appreciate it my friend.

Robert

Damn Robert! I would rock that every week, great out of the box thinking.

Thank you. As much as we love Italian food here I could pretty much eat it every day too. About my favorite style of cooking.

If you get a chance check out the pasta roller that goes on a KA mixer.

Appreciate the kind words Al but the problem is that I don't have a KA stand mixer. Additionally the last thing I need is another food related hobby right now. got too many irons in the fire already.

Dang that looks Tasty!!
Nice Job, Robert!!

Thanks so much Bear. I appreciate the kind words and the like.

Robert

Reactions: clifish
That looks awesome Robert! I know the 2 noodle feeling...have 2 manicotti noodles left from making shotgun shells, no ideas for them yet! But great way to improvise!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky