Grille Cleaning?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Braz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 25, 2017
Indiana
An annoying number of web sites show me an annoying number of ads. This one caught my eye and I had to click on it. I wonder, just how lazy do you have to be to buy this service?

I work in the higher income sections of metro Detroit and there's a service in those areas that does pretty good business near as I can tell

An annoying number of web sites show me an annoying number of ads. This one caught my eye and I had to click on it. I wonder, just how lazy do you have to be to buy this service?
Interesting, but I clean my own, but not quite as well. Like you I was bothered by ads and a several years ago added an ad blocker. I can turn it off when requested by good sites, like SMF. One interesting feature is the number of trackers it blocks that come with the ads.

I guess there is a service for just about anything you can imagine!
I mean, how hard is it to clean your grill.
Al

The pics in the add show some pretty high end abodes. These are the same folks who hire a service to cut their grass and have maid service. It's not about laziness, just about having money to burn...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky