Grilla Silverbac With Alpha Pro?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DoubleBull

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 14, 2019
Do any of you Grilla owners have a model that has the Alpha Pro option? And if so is it useful or superfluous and just more marketing hype?

yea I have a grilla with the alpha controller...to be honest I never used the smoke setting as the pid holds the temps with no swings, someday I will try the smoke setting, but im glad I got the pid also. its a lovely grill, you would like if ya got one. peace, randy.

Good information, guess the pid might be useful to some but for smoking sounds like original is better choice.

hello bull, just ran my grilla today on the original setting... looks if it has a 5 deg. swing on the temp. im sure it was smokin more, but I could not see it. the pid setting holds the exact temp. so as of now it looks like the original controller might be the way to go..anyhow whatever ya do grilla is the way to go.. peacr, randy.

I don't have a Grilla, but I saw the Movie & there were Silverbacks in it.
"Grillas in the Mist"

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky