Grilla Silverbac questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rob79

Original poster
Mar 22, 2022
How does the grilla compare to the pit boss and other pellet grills available from big box stores. I am having a tough time deciding on a grill. Right now I am leaning to the silverbac but would like to hear thoughts on this

Silverbac was on my radar before settling on th RT 590. I think that would be an excellent pellet grill though.

Silverbac was on my radar before settling on th RT 590. I think that would be an excellent pellet grill though.
Thanks for the reply. Wish I knew how the build quality is

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Wish I knew how the build quality is
Rob79, I made this account just to reply to you.
I am in no way affiliated with either brand, and I am definitely no professional. I just clean the grill grates and vacuum out the dust from the pellets. I also only use pellets from sams club.

4 years ago I was debating between the silverback and the recteq. The more reading I did and searching landed me on the grilla grills facebook page. The owner of the company would personally answer emails and call people on the weekends, holidays, and all sorts of after hours when people were having problems with their smoker. He would over night parts to fix problems so people could enjoy their smoker.

That was what made me decide. The build quality is great. Since I bought the Silverback I have had 0 problems. It held up in the hot Las Vegas summers and now does great in the Missouri humid summers and colder winters.

I know the company just got bought out by a bigger company so I don't know if anything will change regarding build quality, but the silverback has been amazing.

Attachments

• 20210725_092915.jpg
    20210725_092915.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 20211107_091401.jpg
    20211107_091401.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20220501_172419.jpg
    20220501_172419.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 40
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky