Grill Grates for Chargriller Barrel Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I use my barrel grill more than anything else. I just love it other than the cheap grates. I have given 6 of these grills to people over the years. I really like to upgrade the grates. I checked grillgrate but would cost over $200. There has to be a cheaper option? Grates are 19.75 " x 6.75". Total width is about 28"

IMG_20230604_162534715_HDR.jpg IMG_20230620_161046691.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
Be a few inches short going across but might make something like this work: Whoops not quite long enough.

1687293708505.png

Just looked at the large website where you can buy anything. $50 will get you cast iron replacements. Few ratings but maybe that's why they're cheap.
1687293822090.png

I ask if anyone had these for a while how they where holding up. I got several answer from people who had for couple years and said no rust and still doing good. I went ahead and ordered them. I love the cast iron grates I put on my old Weber Silver B years ago and wish I could of found some like them.

I got my grates in. Wow are the heavy and seem to be great quality! This going to make a great grill even better. I can't wait to use. My first SS grates and will have to figure out how to use.

IMG_20230622_155235042_HDR.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky