Griddle Purchase

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I got the Member's Mark pro 5 burner griddle. Parents have Sams Club in another state and their membership had free shipping. Went together easily, seasoned up perfectly without serious temp differences on the surface and I used it twice this past weekend for philly cheesesteaks and tacos (pre-smoked the chicken on my Grilla Silverbac). It's a fun gadget to add to the backyard, cooking is a breeze. The one complaint I'd make is the backside of the griddle isn't fully covered when the lid is down. So it's open to air/humidity and should pollen or dust be blowing around it'll get in there. It may eventually be blocked by the house should I move it to the wall of the house however.
Glad you found one that you like. Members mark products are usually made very well. Did you install this into your outdoor kitchen like you had previously talked about doing?

I got the Member's Mark pro 5 burner griddle. Parents have Sams Club in another state and their membership had free shipping. Went together easily, seasoned up perfectly without serious temp differences on the surface and I used it twice this past weekend for philly cheesesteaks and tacos (pre-smoked the chicken on my Grilla Silverbac). It's a fun gadget to add to the backyard, cooking is a breeze. The one complaint I'd make is the backside of the griddle isn't fully covered when the lid is down. So it's open to air/humidity and should pollen or dust be blowing around it'll get in there. It may eventually be blocked by the house should I move it to the wall of the house however.
Griddle Nation applauds your diligence and time spent shopping around! Now post some griddle goodness!

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
Right now it's on the tank bc I wanted to see how it works with normal setup. I only have one gas line port until I build my counter and right now the hose goes to my pizza oven. Maybe when the tank runs out I'll test it with the hose

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky